Senior Citizens Card Service in Thane
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best Senior Citizens Card Service in Thane
If you want to apply for a Senior Citizens Card Service in Thane and take advantage of all the benefits that come with being a senior, Hemant Enterprises can assist you. The Indian government is well known for caring about our senior citizens, and it is frequently emphasised that older people should receive special attention, whether in the form of financial assistance or common decency. One of the programmes mentioned is the senior citizen identity card, while other programmes and schemes frequently go unnoticed. This article will discuss the prerequisites, benefits, and online and offline application procedures for acquiring a senior citizen identity card. Read this article all the way through to the end to find out everything you need to know about getting a senior citizen identity card.
Anyone over the age of 60 is regarded as a senior citizen under Indian law. As you age, you become eligible for a wide range of discounts and benefits in services offered by the government and financial institutions. Seniors currently make up 10% of the population, and this percentage is steadily growing due to lowering birth rates and increasing average life spans.
The Indian government provides its inhabitants with a wide range of services. In order to assist seniors in accessing the programmes that have been earmarked for them as well as for a number of other requirements, Senior Citizen Identity Cards are now accessible in the National Capital and many other states. In this nation, senior persons are always accorded extra consideration.
The following qualifying requirements must be met by the applicant in order to receive the Senior Citizen Identity Card:
- An identity card can only be applied for by people who are at least 60 years old.
- A formal document establishing the applicant’s status as a state permanent resident is required.
- Candidates can register online for a Senior Citizen Identity Card if they meet the aforementioned condition.
TRAVEL BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN THANE :
- The IRCTC offers elderly citizens a 40–50% fare discount on railway tickets, as well as specific counters and lines where they can purchase tickets and obtain other information. Tatkal reservations, however, are not eligible for this promotion.
- There are designated senior citizen counters at the train station that you can use to conveniently book your ticket. A few select airlines have a senior citizen concession provision, allowing seniors over 60, with acceptable ID proof, to enjoy up to 50% concession on their flight tickets. Lower berths are favoured to be given out to senior citizens when buying online. For their elderly passengers, airlines like Air India, Go Air, Indigo, and Jet Airways offer various promotions.
FINANCE BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN THANE :
- In order to relieve some of their financial problems, tax laws are kinder to seniors over the age of 60 and those over 80 (referred to as super senior citizens).
- The older citizen is not required to pay taxes if their annual income is between 0 and 3 lakh INR.
- Residents must pay a 10% tax if their annual income is between 3 lakh and 6 lakh INR.
- A 20% tax is due for the 6 – 10 Lakh INR per year finance slab.
- While residents must pay a 30% tax if their annual income is beyond Rs. 10 lakh.
- If they have a critical illness, they are eligible for a tax exemption of 50,000 INR under Section 80D of the 1961 Income Tax Act.
- According to state professional taxes, seniors over 65 are eligible for a 100% exemption.
- To put it all together, seniors receive tax benefits that are lower than those enjoyed by the rest of the population.
- Banks provide older persons’ fixed deposits a 0.5% interest rate edge over the competition.
- For the investment plans offered by the post office, a 9% return on investment is promised.
- Certain banks offer priority services as well as extras like better returns on investments, door-to-door service, and document verification.
- Age homes also offer their services at a reduced price.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN THANE :
- Seniors can receive free care at government hospitals, and those over 60 can receive discounted care at private hospitals.
- For their services, they are given a distinct lane and counter.
- The National Insurance offers seniors over 60 a Varishta Mediclaim Policy that, depending on how serious their disease is, will cover their hospitalisation and in-home hospitalisation costs up to 2 lakh INR.
- The Varishta Pension Bima, which offers a guaranteed pension at an ROI of 8% for ten years, was launched by the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) in 2017. Up to 7,50,000 INR may be invested, and you may choose to receive the pension on a monthly, semi-annual, or annual basis.
TELEPHONE BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN THANE :
- Companies like BSNL and MTNL offer their senior customers concessions over their bills and charges.
- BSNL and MTNL offer concessions on telephone bills for their customers over the age of 65, priority telephone registrations are available whose charges can be waived later on.
- A 25% concession on monthly charges is offered by MTNL to their senior customers.
COURT HEARING BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN THANE :
- The court ensures that senior citizens over the age of 60 get a preference on their dates to make this a rather pleasant process and also get faster responses on their hearings.
PASSPORT APPLICATION BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN THANE :
- As everyone knows, the passport process can be quite cumbersome and everyone should go through police verification before getting their passport. This, however, doesn’t apply to senior citizens and their passports can be issued before the police investigation.
- This case is for the citizens going to visit their kids. To do so, the candidate has to attach a copy of their child/children’s passport (above the age of 18) studying abroad, this has to be attached to the institute’s application form. The child’s passport has to have their parent’s name for cross-verification purposes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SENIOR CITIZEN ID CARD IN THANE :
- Candidates looking to avail of a senior citizen card must provide proof of residence accepted and recognized by state officials.
- They also must submit a government ID stating their correct date of birth as their proof of age. This is cross verified if they are indeed above the age of 60 to qualify for the card.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR SENIOR CITIZEN ID CARD IN THANE :
The applicant can apply for a Senior Citizen Identity Card by filling out the essential information in an online form that can be accessed on each state’s official website. For references, please see the revised National Capital Region online application form here. Online forms are also available on many state governments’ official websites. An application form, two pictures, a piece of identification with their current address, and a document certifying their age must all be submitted by the applicant along with registration. After that, the applicant may continue the registration process. Everyone who has registered and finished the registration process will be granted a Senior Citizen Identity Card after the application is approved and the accompanying documents are checked.
Applying For Senior Citizens Card Service in Thane?
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.