Aadhar Card Correction Service in Mumbai
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best Aadhar Card Correction Service in Mumbai
HOW TO ONLINE UPDATE AADHAAR CARD DETAILS
Your name, birthdate, address, and gender information may all be updated online. However, in order to make the modifications, your mobile number has to be connected to your Aadhaar.
The steps to amend your name, gender, date of birth, and address online for your Aadhar card are listed below:
Step 1:Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
Step 2: choose “Proceed to Update Aadhaar.”
Step 3: Type in the captcha and Aadhaar number.
Step 4: Select “Send OTP.”
Step 5:Enter the OTP that was issued to your registered cellphone number.
Step 6:Choose ‘Update Demographics Data.
Step 7: On the next screen, choose the appropriate choices, then click “Proceed.”
Step 8: The modifications may be made on the next page. Next, upload the relevant file.
Step 9: Review the information that has been entered next.
Step 10: Submit the modification request after that. The Update Request Number (URN) may be used to monitor the progress of an address update.
THINGS TO REMEMBER DURING AADHAAR CORRECTION:
The following considerations must be made while completing and submitting the Aadhaar rectification form:
1. Only capital letters are permitted while filling out the form.
2. The Aadhaar enrollment form and the rectification form are identical. Only the 28-digit EID, which includes your enrollment number and the date and time stamp, should be filled out.
3. Ensure that you only offer current information.
4. When requesting a correction, you must provide the whole address. Please take note that this address will get the updated Aadhaar card.
5. You must provide accurate supporting documentation and up-to-date information. For instance, if you want to change your address, make sure the papers that serve as verification of your address reflect the new location.
6. If you don’t have the original papers on hand, you may submit a photocopy that has been certified by a notary or gazetted authority.
7. If you supply any inaccurate information, the application can be refused.
HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR AADHAAR CHANGE
You will get a UTR (Unique Request Number) after submitting the change request, which may be used later to verify the modification’s progress. Here’s how to later verify the status.
• Check your status at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in
• Key in the UTR number and Aadhaar card number (without slashes)
• The status will be provided. You may be able to download your new aadhaar card online and begin using it if it is pending approval or has already been granted.
HOW OFTEN CAN DETAILS BE CHANGED IN THE AADHAAR UPDATE? EXPLAINED
How often are the adjustments allowed to be made?
The UIDAI website demonstrates this
- Twice throughout your lifetime, you may change their names.
- They can only have their gender altered once.
- The date of birth (DOB) may also be modified once in a lifetime, provided that the D0B’s current status is stated or approximately known. (Only unconfirmed DoBs may have their date of birth amended.
- There is no restriction on how often you may update your profile picture.
What paperwork will be needed?
The UIDAI website states that users must provide a scanned copy of the proof of identification (POI) papers, such as a passport, driver’s licence, voter ID card, etc., in the event of name changes. Proof of address (POA) papers, such as bank statements or passbooks, ration cards, water bills, etc., are required for addresses. For updating gender, no papers are necessary, nevertheless.
The PVC card
A PVC Aadhaar Card with extra security elements including holograms, microtext, ghost pictures, guilloché patterns, invisible logos, etc. was released by UIDAI in the year 2020. Any Aadhaar bearer may obtain a PVC Aadhaar card from the UIDAI website.
VOTER ID LINK TO AADHAR:
The Election Commission launched a campaign to integrate Aadhar cards with voter identification cards in 2022. The measure that was enacted by the parliament refutes the Union Government’s assertion that this linkage would be voluntary. The only “sufficient reason” for a person to not connect their Aadhar Card with the Voter ID Card, according to the Union Government’s regulations, is if they do not have one. ‘Orders from above to coerce voters into attaching these papers,’ the election authorities said.
9 ACTIVITIES REQUIRED WITHOUT AN AADHAAR:
1. Your new emergency phone number
The majority of your commercial and government transactions will be based on Aadhaar. The government may soon make Aadhaar essential for the purchase of mutual funds and shares in addition to its many other mandated uses.
2. Return of income tax
The government has made mentioning Aadhaar while submitting an income tax return mandatory.
3. Card PAN
Aadhaar is now required if you want to apply for a permanent account number (PAN). An Aadhaar number must be connected to an existing PAN.
4. Account for Employment Provident Funds
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made tying a provident fund account to an Aadhaar number mandatory.
5. Cellular number
To get a new phone number, you must enter your Aadhaar number. The current number must also be connected to Aadhaar.
Students must provide their Aadhaar numbers while applying for government scholarships and other financial aid programmes.
One of the required papers for passport applications, according to the Ministry of External Affairs, is the Aadhaar card. Without your Aadhaar, you won’t be able to receive your passport.
8. discount on train tickets
Indian Railways has made it necessary to cite Aadhaar in order to get discounts on train tickets in order to stop abuse and leakages.
9. afternoon meal
Without an Aadhaar card, students at government-funded schools would not be able to get midday meals.
Applying For Aadhar Card Correction Service in Mumbai
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.