FSSAI License Registration Service in Mumbai
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best FSSAI License Registration Service in Mumbai
Do you want to start Food Business in Mumbai? Hemant Enterprises will hhelp you in the process of FSSAI License Registration Process. Hemant Enterprise provides best FSSAI License Registration Service in Mumbai.
All food business operators (FBOs) with locations in multiple states must have an FSSAI Central License. They are essentially large-scale companies that are dispersed across several states or countries, like McDonald’s, Subway, Domino’s, and so on. These food enterprises generate more than 20 crores in revenue each year. For the purpose of issuing a Central Food License, FBOs such as importers, substantial producers, and administrators in central government agencies are eligible. Food enterprises that operate in at least two states must apply for a single central licence for their registered head office as well as individual registrations or licences for each of their branches based on the applicable eligibility requirements. The Food License is valid for one year at the beginning of its maximum five-year term.
The legal body in charge of regulating food security in India is the Food Standard and Safety of India (FSSAI). To prevent adulteration in food items, all FBOs must get a 14-digit FSSAI registration/license number based on their business activity and annual revenue and display it on the food packaging. All of India’s large FBOs are issued Central Licenses by the FSSAI. It is the primary criterion for companies that deal with the production, storage, distribution, and retailing of food goods.
The FSSAI, or Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, is a regulatory organisation in charge of monitoring the standards and safety of food establishments all over the country. In India, an FSSAI certificate or licence is required to operate a food business. The FSSAI licence can offer the food industry with legal benefits and expanding possibilities in the modern world where people choose to consume certified food. Not to mention that it fosters confidence and goodwill, guarantees wholesome food, and raises customer knowledge.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, or FSSAI for short, is an independent entity. The sole objective of FSSAI is to establish food standards and to control the production, distribution, sale, storage, and import of food to guarantee the accessibility of nutritious food. According to the rules of the Indian government’s Food Safety & Standard Act, 2006, the FSSAI is an impartial organisation.
The FSSAI has been given the jurisdiction by the Indian Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to oversee the quality of food, storage facilities, sales, distributional services, etc. in India. By preventing food adulteration and the distribution of subpar food goods, the FSSAI is in charge of many quality checks of food products. In India, food business operators must have an FSSAI licence. In order to inform consumers about the safety and quality of food goods as well as the truth about the brand and company, the organisation is responsible for regulating an information network across the country.
IMPORTANCE OF FSSAI CENTRAL LICENSE:
All significant food industry operators must obtain a Central FSSAI licence in order to do legal business in India, according to the FSSAI authority. There are a number of reasons why FSSAI obtained a central licence, some of which are listed below:
FSSAI randomly checks FBOs’ food licences and enforces stiff penalties against companies whose licences have expired or do not have an FSSAI licence.
It has been necessary to maintain the public’s trust given the high level of consumer confidence in food safety and quality. Therefore, licencing is crucial to maintaining that trust.
FBOs are required to print a 14-digit FSSAI License number on the outside of their food packaging in order to keep customers’ trust.
Without compromising consumer protection or a larger stake, Central License encourages trade.
Reduced food adulteration and the sale of subpar goods ensure that the food products go through quality tests thanks to the Central FSSAI License.
WHO NEEDS FSSAI CENTRAL LICENSE IN MUMBAI?
- FOOD PROCESSOR
ELIGIBILITY FOR FSSAI CENTRAL LICENSE IN MUMBAI:
The following Food Business Operators are eligible for a Central FSSAI License:
- FBOs like restaurants, retailers, distributors, and suppliers with an annual turnover of more than ₹20 Crores.
- Manufacturing and processing units of vegetable oil by the method of solvent extraction and factories including oil expeller units, with a capacity of over 2 metric tonnes per day.
- Dhaba, club, canteen, and other food vending establishments with branches spread in more than one state and an annual turnover of more than ₹12 Lakhs.
- Wholesalers that have an annual turnover of not less than ₹30 Crores.
- Hotels with a rating of 5 stars or more.
- 100 % export-oriented units involved in food production or processing.
- All importers including the import of food ingredients or additives.
- Caterers working under Central Government or related agencies such as Railways, Airlines and airports, Seaport, Defence, etc.
- Storages with a capacity of more than 50,000 metric tonnes,
- Dairy Units (including chilling units), with a capacity to handle or process, over 50,000 liters per day,
- A slaughtering capacity of over 50 large animals or more than 150 small animals or more than 1000 poultry birds per day.
- Controlled Atmosphere + Cold Storage with a capacity of 1,000 MT or more.
- Transporters with more than 100 vehicles. Or turnover of more than ₹30 crores per annum.
- All food processing units including re-packers and excluding the grains, pulses & cereals milling units with a capacity of over 2 metric tonnes per day.
- All FBOs involved in producing an item of food, additive, or its ingredient, using some new process or technology, and/or a combination thereof, whose safety has not been established yet by the FSSAI.
PROCEDURE TO ACQUIRE FSSAI REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE IN MUMBAI:
By the Regulations of the Food & Safety Department, FSSAI Registration is commenced by presenting Form A (Application)
There is no surety for the acceptance of the application. It depends on the decision of the department, the rejection or receipt of the application has to be disclosed to the respective applicant within 7 days of time
The authority will permit the registration certificate with a photocopy of the respective applicant along with the registration number, after the acceptance of the application
The FSSAI Registration certificate needs to be displayed prominently by the FBO during working hours
As per the guidelines, these are the foremost documents needed for Basic, Central, and State Registrations, i.e photo of a passport and a photocopy of valid ID proof.
THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE CENTRAL AND STATE REGISTRATIONS ARE STATED BELOW:
- A copy of the Address proof
- A definite Layout plan
- Food category list
- Equipment list
- NOC required from the respective Municipality corporation
- Directors and partners information list
- Incorporation certificate
- Memorandum of association MOA & Article of association AOA for the registration process to state the aims & objectives, shareholders’ relationship with the company
- Report of water test
- Export & Import code
Applying For FSSAI License Registration Service in Mumbai?
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.