FSSAI License Registration Service in Thane
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best FSSAI License Registration Service in Thane
Are you interested in opening a food business in Thane? You will receive assistance from Hemant Enterprises throughout the FSSAI License Registration Process. The best FSSAI License Registration Service in Thane is offered by Hemant Enterprise.
An FSSAI Central License is required for all food business operators (FBOs) having locations across multiple states. They are essentially big businesses like McDonald’s, Subway, Domino’s, and so on that are scattered throughout a number of states or nations. Each year, these food businesses bring in much than 20 crores. FBOs like importers, significant producers, and administrators in central government agencies are qualified to receive a Central Food License. A single central licence for the registered head office of a food enterprise that conducts business in at least two states is required, as well as separate registrations or licences for each of the branch locations, depending on the relevant qualifying conditions. The first year of the Food License’s maximum five-year tenure is its only period of validity.
The Food Standard and Safety of India is the legal entity in responsibility of regulating food security in India (FSSAI). All FBOs are required to obtain a 14-digit FSSAI registration/license number based on their business activity and yearly revenue and display it on the food packaging in order to prevent adulteration in food products. The FSSAI issues Central Licenses to all of India’s significant FBOs. It serves as the main standard for businesses that are involved in the manufacturing, storage, distribution, and retailing of food products.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, or FSSAI, is a regulatory body in charge of overseeing the safety and standards of food outlets across the nation. In India, running a food business requires having an FSSAI certificate or licence. In the contemporary world when people choose to consume certified food, the FSSAI licence can provide the food business with legal advantages and expanding opportunities. Not to mention that it promotes trust and goodwill, ensures healthy food, and improves customer awareness.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, also known as FSSAI, is a separate organisation. To ensure that nutrient-dense food is available, the FSSAI’s main goal is to develop food standards and regulate the production, distribution, sale, storage, and import of food. The FSSAI is an unbiased organisation as per the guidelines of the Food Safety & Standard Act, 2006 of the Indian government.
The Indian Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has delegated authority to the FSSAI to regulate the quality of food, storage facilities, sales, distributional services, etc. in India. The FSSAI is in charge of conducting several quality inspections on food products with the goal of avoiding food adulteration and the distribution of inferior food products. Operators of food businesses in India are required to hold an FSSAI licence. The organisation is in charge of controlling an information network across the nation to inform consumers about the safety and quality of food products as well as the truth about the brand and company.
IMPORTANCE OF FSSAI CENTRAL LICENSE:
According to the FSSAI authorities, all large food sector operators must acquire a Central FSSAI licence in order to do legitimate business in India. FSSAI received a central licence for a number of reasons, some of which are stated below:
FSSAI conducts arbitrary inspections of FBOs’ food licences and imposes severe penalties on businesses with out-of-date or nonexistent FSSAI licences.
Given the high level of consumer confidence in food safety and quality, it has been vital to uphold the public’s trust. Consequently, licencing is essential to upholding that confidence.
To maintain customers’ trust, FBOs must print a 14-digit FSSAI License number on the outside of their food container.
Central License promotes trade without compromising consumer protection or a bigger stake.
The Central FSSAI License ensures that the food products undergo quality tests and reduces food adulteration and the sale of inferior commodities.
WHO NEEDS FSSAI CENTRAL LICENSE IN THANE?
- FOOD PROCESSOR
ELIGIBILITY FOR FSSAI CENTRAL LICENSE IN THANE:
The following Food Business Operators are eligible for a Central FSSAI License:
- FBOs like restaurants, retailers, distributors, and suppliers with an annual turnover of more than ₹20 Crores.
- Manufacturing and processing units of vegetable oil by the method of solvent extraction and factories including oil expeller units, with a capacity of over 2 metric tonnes per day.
- Dhaba, club, canteen, and other food vending establishments with branches spread in more than one state and an annual turnover of more than ₹12 Lakhs.
- Wholesalers that have an annual turnover of not less than ₹30 Crores.
- Hotels with a rating of 5 stars or more.
- 100 % export-oriented units involved in food production or processing.
- All importers including the import of food ingredients or additives.
- Caterers working under Central Government or related agencies such as Railways, Airlines and airports, Seaport, Defence, etc.
- Storages with a capacity of more than 50,000 metric tonnes,
- Dairy Units (including chilling units), with a capacity to handle or process, over 50,000 liters per day,
- A slaughtering capacity of over 50 large animals or more than 150 small animals or more than 1000 poultry birds per day.
- Controlled Atmosphere + Cold Storage with a capacity of 1,000 MT or more.
- Transporters with more than 100 vehicles. Or turnover of more than ₹30 crores per annum.
- All food processing units including re-packers and excluding the grains, pulses & cereals milling units with a capacity of over 2 metric tonnes per day.
- All FBOs involved in producing an item of food, additive, or its ingredient, using some new process or technology, and/or a combination thereof, whose safety has not been established yet by the FSSAI.
PROCEDURE TO ACQUIRE FSSAI REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE IN THANE:
By the Regulations of the Food & Safety Department, FSSAI Registration is commenced by presenting Form A (Application)
There is no surety for the acceptance of the application. It depends on the decision of the department, the rejection or receipt of the application has to be disclosed to the respective applicant within 7 days of time
The authority will permit the registration certificate with a photocopy of the respective applicant along with the registration number, after the acceptance of the application
The FSSAI Registration certificate needs to be displayed prominently by the FBO during working hours
As per the guidelines, these are the foremost documents needed for Basic, Central, and State Registrations, i.e photo of a passport and a photocopy of valid ID proof.
THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE CENTRAL AND STATE REGISTRATIONS ARE STATED BELOW:
- A copy of the Address proof
- A definite Layout plan
- Food category list
- Equipment list
- NOC required from the respective Municipality corporation
- Directors and partners information list
- Incorporation certificate
- Memorandum of association MOA & Article of association AOA for the registration process to state the aims & objectives, shareholders’ relationship with the company
- Report of water test
- Export & Import code
Applying For FSSAI License Registration Service in Thane?
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.