PAN Card Correction Service in Mumbai

PAN Card Correction Service in Mumbai

Hemant Enterprises is the Best PAN Card Correction Service Provider in Mumbai

PAN Card Correction Service in Mumbai

Hemant Enterprise Provides Best PAN Card Correction Service in Mumbai

If your PAN Card has some corrections and wants to make corrections in your PAN Card? Then Hemant Enterprises will help you with PAN Card Correction. Hemant Enterprises Provides the best PAN Card Correction Service in Mumbai. Like an Aadhar card or a Voter IT Card, a PAN card is one of the most crucial documents needed to finish any significant activity. Although you probably already know what a PAN card is and how to use one, there are still a few things you need to be aware of. PAN, or permanent account number, is an acronym. Each taxpayer is given a 10-digit, alphanumeric identification number by the Indian Income Tax Department. Every PAN is distinctive and varied for every person. In India, providing a Permanent Account Number is a requirement for all taxpayers (PAN). Therefore, getting a PAN card is required since it must be included in any correspondence with the Income Tax Department.

Permanent Account Numbers, or PANs, are required to open bank accounts, file tax returns, purchase financial products, and carry out any other financial-related tasks. The cardholder’s identification and PAN are both listed on the PAN card. For taxes purposes, the person is identified by their Permanent Account Number, which also stores all of their pertinent financial information. Therefore, it is crucial to have your Permanent Account Number for many elements of your financial life.

All types of payment require the PAN number, which keeps track of a person’s financial activity. A PAN card looks like a real piece of plastic with one’s name, DOB, PAN number, and photo printed on it. Because it is unaffected by changes in address or job description, the PAN number is permanent and can be used as identification documentation.


Some important papers must also be submitted with the PAN card application form (Form 49A or Form 49AA) or the acknowledgment form (if applying online) for the PAN card verification process to be completed. The types of applicants have different document requirements. When people or other entities apply for a PAN card, the following important papers must be included with the application form.

  1. For an Individual Applicant

(i) Identity Proof which can be a copy of any one among the following:

  • Any govt. issued ID – Aadhar card, DL, Voter ID, etc.
  • Arm’s License
  • Pensioner Card which contains the applicant’s photograph
  • A photo ID card is issued by Central Government, State Government, or a Public Sector Undertaking
  • Central Government’s Health Scheme Card or Ex-Servicemen’s Contributory Health Scheme Photo Card
  • An original bank certificate is issued on the bank’s letterhead from the branch of the bank and attested by the issuing officer. Such a certificate should contain an attested photograph of the applicant along with the bank account number.

(ii) An address proof which can be a copy of any one of the following:

  • Electricity, landline, or broadband connection bill
  • Postpaid mobile phone bill
  • Water bill
  • LPG or piped gas connection bill or Gas Connection book
  • Bank account statement
  • Credit card statement
  • Deposit account statement
  • Post Office account Passbook
  • Passport
  • Voter’s ID Card
  • Driving License
  • Property registration document
  • Domicile certificate issued by the Indian Government
  • Aadhar Card
  • Original certificate from the employer provided that the employer is a reputed public or private corporation

(iii) Proof of Date of birth which can be a copy of any one of the following:

  • The birth certificate is issued by the Municipal Authority or any authorized authority
  • Matriculation certificate
  • Pension Payment order
  • Passport
  • Marriage certificate issued by Registrar of Marriages
  • Driving license
  • Domicile certificate issued by the Indian Government
  • An affidavit was sworn before a magistrate stating the applicant’s date of birth

2. For a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)

  • An affidavit issued by the Karta of the HUF stating the name, address, and the father’s name of every coparcener as on the date on which the application is made.
  • Identity proof, address proof, and date of birth proof as in the case of an individual for the Karta of the HUF.

3. For a Company registered in India.

  • A copy of the Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Companies.

4. For Firms and Limited Liability Partnerships formed or registered in India

  • A copy of the Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Firms or Limited Liability Partnerships.
  • A copy of the Partnership Deed.

5. For Trust formed or registered in India

  • Copy of Trust Deed or a copy of the Certificate of Registration Number issued by a Charity Commissioner.

6. For an Association of Persons

  • Copy of Agreement/Certificate of Registration Number from Registrar of Co-operative Society or Charity Commissioner or other competent authority or any document issued by the Central/State Government which shows identity and address of the applicant.

7. For individuals who are not Indian Citizens

(i) A proof of identity which can be any one of the following:

  • Passport copy
  • Copy of PIO card issued by the Indian Government
  • Copy of OCI Card issued by the Indian Government
  • Copy of other national or citizenship Identification Number or TIN attested by applicable ‘Apostille’, Indian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate where the applicant is based.

(ii) Address proof can be any one of the following:

  • Passport copy
  • Copy of PIO card issued by the Indian Government
  • Copy of OCI Card issued by the Indian Government
  • Copy of other national or citizenship Identification Number or TIN attested by relevant ‘Apostille’, Indian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate
  • Copy of bank statement of the residential country
  • Copy of NRE bank statement in India
  • Copy of resident certificate or Residential permit
  • Copy of registration certificate issued by FRO
  • Copy of VISA granted an appointment letter from any Indian company


All correspondence and payments to and from the Income Tax Department of India must comply with: You need a special PAN number to pay taxes, submit tax deducted at source, submit tax collected at source, etc.

  • Valid Identity Proof: A PAN card qualifies as a valid identity proof all across the country. It contains all important details such as name, date of birth, photograph, signature, etc.
  • Enables verification of payments: A PAN card ensures that all of your payments will be clubbed under your PAN number so, it becomes easier to verify your payments.
  • PAN card is mandatory for certain financial transactions: PAN card is necessary for certain financial transactions, for example, the sale and purchase of vehicles other than two-wheelers, applying for a credit or debit card, opening a Demat account with SEBI, etc.
  • Registration of Businesses: An entity such as a company, a firm, a HUF, etc. cannot register their businesses without a PAN card. 


Since a PAN Card can be availed by both individuals and entities, different types of PAN Cards need to be applied through different variants of Form 49 issued by the government. Here are the different types of PAN Cards and the different Forms used for availing the same.

PAN Card for Individuals.

This is the most common variant of the PAN Card that is issued to individuals. This card is applied through Form 49A available online through the NSDL and UTIITSL websites. Individuals include any resident Indian including minors and students as they are also eligible for a PAN card.

PAN Card for Non-Resident Individuals or Persons of Indian Origin.

NRIs and PIOs can avail of a PAN Card for taxation in India. They too would have to submit Form 49A for availing of this card.

PAN Card for Foreign Entities paying Tax in India.

Firms or corporates which are registered outside India but pay tax in India under their business operations conducted in India can also avail of a PAN Card. They would have to fill out and submit Form 49AA as part of the PAN card application process.

PAN Card for OCI and NRE.

Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Entities can also apply for a PAN Card. The relevant form which should be filled out by them when applying for the PAN card is Form 49AA.

PAN Card for Indian Companies.

Firms and corporate entities registered as well as working in India can also apply for a PAN Card for their financial and tax-related transactions.

Process For

Applying For PAN Card Correction Service in Mumbai?

Click on Apply Now

Click on Apply Now Button

Fill The Form

Fill al the details in the form.

Select Service.

Select your required service

Submit the Form

Click on submit button.
Benefits for choosing us

Providing Easy Process &
Quick Service


of Work

Do Hemant Enterprises operates out side of mumbai?

Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.

Do Hemant Enterprises provide Marriage Registration Service?

Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.

Where is the head office of Hemant Enterprises?

The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.

Hemant Enterprise Provide Best PAN Card Correction Service in Mumbai








Contact with us

Contact Experts

At Hemant Enterprises, We are available for aour clients 24/7 & we are always happy to help our clients.
Hemant More
– Co Founder
[wpforms id=”4310″ title=”false”]