Aadhar Card Enrollment Center in Thane
Hemant Enterprise is the Best Aadhar Card Enrollment Center in Thane.
The aadhaar card is a Unique Identification, a 12-digit random number that acts as proof of identity and address for every Indian individual, including children, newborns, transgenders, and differently-abled people, “wherever and whenever” in India.
With the national government making the Aadhar card mandatory for all government and non-government reasons, it has become the unique identifier for all Indian people. The Aadhar card has become necessary for every Indian, from the ordinary man’s identity to the unique identifying number of all people.
It is a unique identity code with a 12-digit identification number supplied by the Unique Identification Authority of India as a representation of the Indian government. This number serves as proof of address and identity for people throughout India.
It is common knowledge that the Aadhar card is a significant step toward transforming India into a digital society. It has altered the way government services are delivered and will continue to change the way government services are delivered, proving to be a bridge between the government and the population.
Today, it is utilised not only as identifying proof for Indian nationals, but also as a critical document used by citizens for a variety of objectives such as obtaining government services and other benefits.
The aadhar card represents a major transition in citizen-state relations from “We the people” to “We the government.” It offers enormous possibilities for profiling and monitoring. The card can boost development by encouraging entrepreneurial activities. It can also help to guarantee that the money reaches the intended recipients. It also allows women to have immediate access to the money they make. Last but not least, UID might contribute to the development of a suitable health information system as well as the establishment of countrywide surveillance and diagnosis facilities for infectious disease service and research.
As previously said, the aadhar card is quite valuable and may be used as ID proof in any situations. In any event, another aadhaar law is being enacted and is deemed a “cash bill,” despite the fact that there was a steady weight of resistance to deny passing the aadhaar bill as a cash bill when the government passed it.
How do I apply?
- Go to any approved Aadhaar enrollment centre in India with your identity and address proof, or just Google aadhar centre near me.
- If your location is not mentioned on the online appointment application page, you must walk in to any nearby Aadhaar card centre without an appointment.
- You may acquire a free Aadhaar card application form(s) at the facility, or you can download it online.
- To save time at the Aadhaar card centre, it is best to download, print, and bring the completed application form(s).
- At the time of enrolment, your photo, fingerprints, and iris scan will be taken. Carefully evaluate the information you have supplied and make any necessary changes throughout the enrollment process. If you neglect to check the details, you must visit an Aadhar Seva Kendra.
- During enrolling, you will be given an acknowledgment slip till you acquire your authentic Aadhaar Card copy.
- Your information will be centrally validated before you are granted an Aadhaar card. Following successful verification, you will receive an SMS and/or email notice, and your Aadhaar number will be printed and mailed to your address.
- Any Indian citizen, NRI, or foreign citizen residing in India is eligible to apply for an Aadhaar Card.
- An Aadhaar number may be obtained by anyone of any age. A kid under the age of three years does not need to provide biometric information, and in this instance, Aadhaar would be connected to the child’s parents or guardians.
- However, when the child reaches the age of five, he must provide biometric information.
- A kid who has enlisted for Aadhaar and is between the ages of 5 and 15 must provide his or her biometric details again when he or she reaches the age of 15.
- Re-registration is required since a person’s biometrics vary with age.
- A person’s biometrics will alter depending on whether he is a youngster or an adult.
- As Identity Proof (Anyone of the following) Photo identification card, ration card, passport, PAN card, and driver’s licence
- Proof of Address (Any of the following): Water, Electricity, and Telephone bills from the previous three months.
- Other documents: If no proof of identity/address is available, proof of relationship with the head of the family can be presented.
- Birth Certificate, PDS Card, MNREGA Job Card, ESIC Medical Card, or Pension Card
It’s time to start planning. The typical processing period for an Aadhaar card is 60 to 90 days. However, due to the severe verification procedure used and the backlog, it may take longer.
If any errors with an application are discovered during verification, rectification procedures are conducted whenever possible; otherwise, a refusal letter requesting the resident to re-enroll is mailed.
India Post is in charge of printing and delivering Aadhaar letters. It might take 3 to 5 weeks to print and send Aadhaar letters to people.
Aadhaar Card Facts to Know UIDAI was founded in 2009 with the mission of generating and assigning UID numbers to Indian citizens.
Enrollment is done by registrars through enrolment companies under the UIDAI programme, and the government gives them with outcome-based financial aid.
Since August 2010, when the first such card was issued, the UIDAI has created more than 67.38 crore Aadhaar numbers.
UIDAI has spent Rs 4,906 crore since its foundation (as on August 31, 2014).
Aadhar Card Applications:
- It may be applied in sectors such as employment, education, pension schemes, healthcare, insurance, property transactions, Public Distribution Systems, inclusion, and social security.
- MNREGA employees may get their salaries on schedule and straight into their accounts.
- Used in Know Your Customer (KYC) authentication for insurance, Demat accounts, mutual fund schemes, landline and mobile phones, automobile purchases, and new gas connections.
- Aadhar-based direct transfer of benefit: The transfer of LPG subsidy is done only when an Aadhar card number is submitted to the authorities, and the money is immediately sent to the customer’s bank account. Simply link your bank account to your LPG number to receive the subsidy directly.
- Jan Dhan Yojana: Pradhan Matrimonial Scheme The Aadhar card number is accepted as the only proof required to establish a bank account under the Jan Dhan Yojana. A RuPay card, a free zero balance savings account, life and accident insurance, and other benefits are available.
- Passport in 10 days: If you have an Aadhar card, you may receive a passport in just 10 days. In this case, police verification will take place later, as opposed to the former norm, which required police verification right away, wasting a lot of time. According to the new law, obtaining a passport requires an Aadhar number.
- Digital locker: A digital locker system created by the Government of India that maintains all personal documents on a government server and needs the individual to link his/her Aadhar card number.
- Voter card linking: The Aadhar card is connected to a voter ID to remove fake voters. Once the Aadhar card number is connected, it is hard for a multiple voter ID card holder to use it illegally, because registration requires a voter ID card holder to be physically present and submit an Aadhar card to the booth officer for linking.
- Monthly pension: All retirees in some states will now be required to register their Aadhar card numbers with their respective authorities in order to receive a monthly pension. With this change, fraudulent occurrences in which phoney beneficiaries request pensions will be eliminated.
- Provident fund: Similar to a pension, provident fund money will be sent to account holders who have registered their Aadhar card number with the employee provident fund company (EPFO)
- For opening a new bank account: The aadhar letter given by UIDAI is now accepted by banks as legitimate proof to create a new bank account and acts as address proof; there is no need to provide a slew of documents to banks for account opening.
- Digital life certificate: The Department of Electronics and IT has launched a digital life certificate called “Jeevan Praman for Pensioners,” which will eliminate the need for the pensioner to be physically present at the Pension Agency in order to receive a pension, as all details can be accessed digitally by the agency.
- SEBI: The Securities and Exchange Board of India now recognises Aadhar cards as proof of address for investing in the stock market.
Searching For Aadhar Card Enrollment Center in Thane?
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.