Police NOC Service in Thane
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best Police NOC Service in Thane
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?An applicant who is having an Indian passport and valid address proof is eligible for getting a Police clearance certificate. Make sure that the current address of the applicant must be same as in the passport and other supporting documents. Required Documents for obtaining a Police clearance certificate:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- CENOMAR or Bachelorhood Certificate (if bachelor)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Evidence of financial support
STEPS FOR POLICE VERIFICATION IN THANE:Step 1: Visit the official website of Police Clearance Services, Maharashtra Police. Step 2: Find the option for registration on the homepage under ‘Login’ section. Step 3: If you are a new user, click on ‘Registration’ option and create a new user ID and password to enter this domain. If you are an existing user, use the generated login ID and password to proceed. Step 4: After entering the portal, fill in the details of the property owner such as full name, and address and provide soft copies of a recent passport-size photo, mobile number, and E-mail ID, among others. Mention the start and end date of the rent agreement. Step 5: In the next step, mention the tenant information such as name, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Ration card, and driver’s License, and others in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format. The file size should not exceed 4 MB. Step 6: The application will ask for the workplace details and the office address of the tenant. A reference number may also be required for the verification of the tenant. Step 7: Once done, all the information needs to be checked for correctness. Click on ‘Submit’ button present on this page below. Step 8: Once the application is filled and submitted, the page redirects you to the payment gateway. Pay the required fee for tenant verification using a suitable payment method. Step 9: The verification will be sent and done by the local police station. If required, the tenant might be called to the local police station. Step 10: Once the verification process is completed, a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) / Police Verification Certificate / Police NOC will be issued online. It can be downloaded from the website.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND DURING POLICE VERIFICATION:
- Make sure you’ve provided a valid mobile number and email address in order to receive the verification code for submitting the online tenant police verification for Thane and other Thane Police jurisdictions.
- If the police summon both the landlord and the tenant, both must appear at the respective local police station for the verification process.
- The law enforcement division will not tolerate any discrepancy in information. It may be considere a criminal offence. The department may take legal action against either or both of the parties involved.
- The address of the homeowner and the address of the rentable property should not be the same.
- Make certain that all of the information provided on the official portal is correct.
- Prepare the required documents in digital format ahead of time in order to complete the process on the first try. Follow the size instructions on the official portal for scanned images.
HOW TO CHECK THE ONLINE STATUS OF POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE?You can check your Passport application status by going to the official website of Passport Seva and click on the “Track Application status” option on the home page. Then, enter the file number and date of birth of the applicant and click on the Track button. In the end, the status of the Passport Application will be displayed.
Applying For Police NOC Service in Thane
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.