Senior Citizens Card Service in Pune
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best Senior Citizens Card Service in Pune
If you want to apply for a Senior Citizens Card Service in Pune and take advantage of all the benefits that come with being a senior, Hemant Enterprises can assist you. The Indian government is well known for caring about our senior citizens, and it is frequently emphasised that older people should receive special attention, whether in the form of financial assistance or common decency. One of the programmes mentioned is the senior citizen identity card, while other programmes and schemes frequently go unnoticed. This article will discuss the prerequisites, benefits, and online and offline application procedures for acquiring a senior citizen identity card. Read this article all the way through to the end to find out everything you need to know about getting a senior citizen identity card.
Anyone over the age of 60 is regarded as a senior citizen under Indian law. As you age, you become eligible for a wide range of discounts and benefits in services offered by the government and financial institutions. Seniors currently make up 10% of the population, and this percentage is steadily growing due to lowering birth rates and increasing average life spans.
The Indian government provides its inhabitants with a wide range of services. In order to assist seniors in accessing the programmes that have been earmarked for them as well as for a number of other requirements, Senior Citizen Identity Cards are now accessible in the National Capital and many other states. In this nation, senior persons are always accorded extra consideration.
The following qualifying requirements must be met by the applicant in order to receive the Senior Citizen Identity Card:
- Every applicant for an identity card must be at least 60 years old.
- The applicant must have official documentation proving that they are a state permanent resident.
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirement are able to register online for a Senior Citizen Identity Card.
TRAVEL BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN PUNE :
- The IRCTC offers elderly citizens a 40–50% fare discount on railway tickets, as well as specific counters and lines where they can purchase tickets and obtain other information. Tatkal reservations, however, are not eligible for this promotion.
- There are designated senior citizen counters at the train station that you can use to conveniently book your ticket. A few select airlines have a senior citizen concession provision, allowing seniors over 60, with acceptable ID proof, to enjoy up to 50% concession on their flight tickets. Lower berths are favoured to be given out to senior citizens when buying online. For their elderly passengers, airlines like Air India, Go Air, Indigo, and Jet Airways offer various promotions.
FINANCE BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN PUNE :
- Tax constitutions are kinder towards seniors over the age of 60 and those above 80 (considered super senior citizens), this is to lift some financial burdens off them.
- If the senior citizen is making anywhere from 0 to 3 Lakh INR per annum, they are exempt from tax.
- Residents earning anywhere between 3 Lakh INR – 6 Lakh INR per annum are to pay a 10% tax.
- The 6 Lakh INR – 10 Lakh INR per annum finance slab is to pay a 20% tax.
- While citizens earning over 10 lakhs per annum are to pay a 30% tax.
- Section 80D of the 1961 Income tax act allows a tax exemption of 50,000 INR if they are suffering from a critical illness.
- State professional taxes states that senior citizens above the age of 65 can get a 100% exemption.
- To put it all in one sentence, senior citizens get to pay fewer taxes as compared to the rest of the demographic of the country.
- Fixed deposits of senior citizens get a 0.5% interest rate advantage from their banks over the rest.
- A 9% ROI is offered for the Investment schemes provided by the post office.
- Priority services and other services like higher ROIs on investments, door-to-door service, and document verification are provided by certain banks.
- Old-age homes also provide their services at a cut cost.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN PUNE :
- Government hospitals provide free treatment to senior citizens, and private hospital treatments offer a discount to citizens above 60.
- They get a separate lane and counter for their assistance.
- Seniors over 60 are provided with a Varishta Mediclaim Policy by the National Insurance, covering their hospitalization and domiciliary hospitalization expenses up to 2 Lakh INR based on how critical their condition is.
- In 2017 the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) started a Varishta Pension Bima provided to all senior citizens, with a guaranteed pension offered at an ROI of 8% for a decade. You are allowed to invest up to 7,50,000 INR and receive said pension on a monthly, half-yearly, or yearly basis.
TELEPHONE BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN PUNE :
- Companies like BSNL and MTNL offer their senior customers concessions over their bills and charges.
- BSNL and MTNL offer concessions on telephone bills for their customers over the age of 65, priority telephone registrations are available whose charges can be waived later on.
- A 25% concession on monthly charges is offered by MTNL to their senior customers.
COURT HEARING BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN PUNE :
- The court ensures that senior citizens over the age of 60 get a preference on their dates to make this a rather pleasant process and also get faster responses on their hearings.
PASSPORT APPLICATION BENEFITS OF SENIOR CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD IN PUNE :
- As everyone knows, the passport process can be quite cumbersome and everyone should go through police verification before getting their passport. This, however, doesn’t apply to senior citizens and their passports can be issued before the police investigation.
- This case is for the citizens going to visit their kids. To do so, the candidate has to attach a copy of their child/children’s passport (above the age of 18) studying abroad, this has to be attached to the institute’s application form. The child’s passport has to have their parent’s name for cross-verification purposes.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SENIOR CITIZEN ID CARD IN PUNE :
- Candidates looking to avail of a senior citizen card must provide proof of residence accepted and recognized by state officials.
- They also must submit a government ID stating their correct date of birth as their proof of age. This is cross verified if they are indeed above the age of 60 to qualify for the card.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR SENIOR CITIZEN ID CARD IN PUNE :
By providing the necessary information in an online form that can be found on each state’s official website, the applicant can apply for a Senior Citizen Identity Card. Please refer to the new online application form for the National Capital Region here for references. The official websites of numerous state governments also provide online forms. The applicant must register and submit the application form, two photos, a piece of identification showing their current address, and a document proving their age. The applicant may then carry on with the registration process after this. After the application is approved and the supporting documents are verified, everyone who has applied and completed the registration process will be given a Senior Citizen Identity Card.
Applying For Senior Citizens Card Service in Pune?
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.