Aadhar Card Correction Service in Thane
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best Aadhar Card Correction Service in Thane
HOW TO ONLINE UPDATE AADHAAR CARD DETAILS
Your name, birthdate, address, and gender information may all be updated online. However, in order to make the modifications, your mobile number has to be connected to your Aadhaar.
The steps to amend your name, gender, date of birth, and address online for your Aadhar card are listed below:
Step 1:Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
Step 2: choose “Proceed to Update Aadhaar.”
Step 3: Type in the captcha and Aadhaar number.
Step 4: Select “Send OTP.”
Step 5:Enter the OTP that was issued to your registered cellphone number.
Step 6:Choose ‘Update Demographics Data.
Step 7: On the next screen, choose the appropriate choices, then click “Proceed.”
Step 8: The modifications may be made on the next page. Next, upload the relevant file.
Step 9: Review the information that has been entered next.
Step 10: Submit the modification request after that. The Update Request Number (URN) may be used to monitor the progress of an address update.
THINGS TO REMEMBER DURING AADHAAR CORRECTION:
The following considerations must be made while completing and submitting the Aadhaar rectification form:
1. Only capital letters are permitted while filling out the form.
2. The Aadhaar enrollment form and the rectification form are identical. Only the 28-digit EID, which includes your enrollment number and the date and time stamp, should be filled out.
3. Ensure that you only offer current information.
4. When requesting a correction, you must provide the whole address. Please take note that this address will get the updated Aadhaar card.
5. You must provide accurate supporting documentation and up-to-date information. For instance, if you want to change your address, make sure the papers that serve as verification of your address reflect the new location.
6. If you don’t have the original papers on hand, you may submit a photocopy that has been certified by a notary or gazetted authority.
7. If you supply any inaccurate information, the application can be refused.
HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR AADHAAR CHANGE
You will get a UTR (Unique Request Number) after submitting the change request, which may be used later to verify the modification’s progress. Here’s how to later verify the status.
• Check your status at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in
• Key in the UTR number and Aadhaar card number (without slashes)
• The status will be provided. You may be able to download your new aadhaar card online and begin using it if it is pending approval or has already been granted.
HOW OFTEN CAN DETAILS BE CHANGED IN THE AADHAAR UPDATE? EXPLAINED
How often are the adjustments allowed to be made?
The UIDAI website demonstrates this
- Twice throughout your lifetime, you may change their names.
- They can only have their gender altered once.
- The date of birth (DOB) may also be modified once in a lifetime, provided that the D0B’s current status is stated or approximately known. (Only unconfirmed DoBs may have their date of birth amended.
- There is no restriction on how often you may update your profile picture.
What paperwork will be needed?
The UIDAI website states that users must provide a scanned copy of the proof of identification (POI) papers, such as a passport, driver’s licence, voter ID card, etc., in the event of name changes. Proof of address (POA) papers, such as bank statements or passbooks, ration cards, water bills, etc., are required for addresses. For updating gender, no papers are necessary, nevertheless.
The PVC card
A PVC Aadhaar Card with extra security elements including holograms, microtext, ghost pictures, guilloché patterns, invisible logos, etc. was released by UIDAI in the year 2020. Any Aadhaar bearer may obtain a PVC Aadhaar card from the UIDAI website.
VOTER ID LINK TO AADHAR:
The Election Commission launched a campaign to integrate Aadhar cards with voter identification cards in 2022. The measure that was enacted by the parliament refutes the Union Government’s assertion that this linkage would be voluntary. The only “sufficient reason” for a person to not connect their Aadhar Card with the Voter ID Card, according to the Union Government’s regulations, is if they do not have one. ‘Orders from above to coerce voters into attaching these papers,’ the election authorities said.
9 ACTIVITIES REQUIRED WITHOUT AN AADHAAR:
1. Your new emergency phone number
The majority of your commercial and government transactions will be based on Aadhaar. The government may soon make Aadhaar essential for the purchase of mutual funds and shares in addition to its many other mandated uses.
2. Return of income tax
The government has made mentioning Aadhaar while submitting an income tax return mandatory.
3. Card PAN
Aadhaar is now required if you want to apply for a permanent account number (PAN). An Aadhaar number must be connected to an existing PAN.
4. Account for Employment Provident Funds
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made tying a provident fund account to an Aadhaar number mandatory.
5. Cellular number
To get a new phone number, you must enter your Aadhaar number. The current number must also be connected to Aadhaar.
Students must provide their Aadhaar numbers while applying for government scholarships and other financial aid programmes.
One of the required papers for passport applications, according to the Ministry of External Affairs, is the Aadhaar card. Without your Aadhaar, you won’t be able to receive your passport.
8. discount on train tickets
Indian Railways has made it necessary to cite Aadhaar in order to get discounts on train tickets in order to stop abuse and leakages.
9. afternoon meal
Without an Aadhaar card, students at government-funded schools would not be able to get midday meals.
UPDATING AADHAAR CARD INFORMATION ONLINE
You may change your name, birthdate, address, and gender information online. To make the adjustments, however, your cell number has to be connected to your Aadhaar.
Below is a description of how to alter your name, gender, date of birth, and address online on your Aadhar card:
Step 1: go to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
Step 2: Click “Proceed to Update Aadhaar”.
Step 3: Enter the captcha and Aadhaar number.
Step 4: choose “Send OTP.”
Step 5: Enter the one-time password (OTP) that was provided to your registered cellphone number.
Step 6: After that, choose “Update Demographics Data.”
Step 7: On the subsequent screen, check the appropriate boxes before clicking “Proceed.”
Step 8: You may make the modifications on the next page. Next, upload the necessary paperwork.
Step 9: You must now go through the information that has been entered.
Step 10: Next, submit the modification request.
Step 11: To keep tabs on the progress of the address change, utilise the Update Request Number (URN).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AADHAAR CORRECTIONS
When completing and submitting the Aadhaar rectification form, you must keep the following things in mind:
- When filling out the form, only capital letters are permitted.
- The Aadhaar rectification form is the same as the Aadhaar enrollment form. Make careful you simply fill out the 28-digit EID, which includes your enrollment number as well as the date and time stamp.
- Only give information that has been updated.
- When requesting a correction, the whole address must be provided. The revised Aadhaar card will be sent to this address, so take note of it.
- You must provide current, valid supporting documentation. For example, if you want to change your address, make sure the proof of address papers reflect the new location.
- You may offer a photocopy of the relevant document that has been authenticated by a gazetted official or notary if you don’t have the originals on hand.
- Incorrect information might result in the application being denied.
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR AADHAAR CHANGE’S STATUS
Once the change request has been filed, a UTR (unique request number) will be provided, which may be used later to verify the progress of the modification. Here’s how to verify the status in the future.
- Click here to check the status: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in
- Fill up both the UTR number and the Aadhaar card number (without slashes)
- You’ll learn the status. You may download your new aadhaar card online and begin using it if it has already been authorised or is pending approval.
AADHAAR UPDATE: HOW OFTEN CAN DETAIL CHANGES BE MADE? EXPLAINED
The adjustments may be made how many times?
According to the UIDAI website,
- Twice in a person’s lifetime, their names may be changed.
- Only one gender change may be made to them.
- Under the condition that the current state of the D0B is declared/approximate, the date of birth (DOB) may also be altered once in a lifetime. Only unconfirmed DoBs may have their date of birth amended.
- There is no restriction on the number of times you may alter your picture.
What forms of documentation are needed?
Users must provide a scanned copy of the proof of identification (POI) papers, such as a passport, driver’s licence, voter ID card, etc., in the event of name changes, according to the UIDAI website. papers that serve as proof of address (POA), such as ration cards, water bills, bank accounts, etc. In the event of updating gender, no papers are required.
The UIDAI unveiled a PVC Aadhaar Card in 2020 that has extra security measures including holograms, microtext, ghost pictures, guilloché patterns, invisible logos, etc. Any Aadhaar bearer may purchase a PVC Aadhaar card online from UIDAI.
VOTER ID AND AADHAR LINK:
The Election Commission launched a campaign to connect voter ID cards with Aadhar cards in 2022. The Union Government said that this connecting would be optional, however the legislation approved by the parliament refutes this assertion. According to the Union Government’s regulations, not having an Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card is the sole situation that would constitute a “sufficient reason” to not connect them. The election authorities said that there were “orders from above” to compel voters to connect these papers.
There are nine things you can’t do without an Aadhaar.
- The new number for your life.
For the majority of your commercial and governmental transactions, Aadhaar will serve as the foundation. The government may soon make Aadhaar necessary for purchasing mutual funds and shares in addition to the many other purposes for which it is now required.
- Tax return for income
For the purpose of submitting an income tax return, the government has made mentioning Aadhaar mandatory.
- A PAN card
If you want to apply for a permanent account number, you must have an Aadhaar (PAN). Aadhaar numbers and current PANs must be connected.
- Employee Pension Plan Account
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has mandated that provident fund accounts be linked to Aadhaar.
- phone number, mobile
Providing your Aadhaar number is required in order to get a new phone number. Additionally, the current number has to be connected to Aadhaar.
Aadhaar numbers are required from applicants for federal scholarships and other financial aid programmes.
The Aadhaar card is one of the required papers for application for a passport, according to the Ministry of External Affairs. Without having an Aadhaar, you would not be able to get a passport.
- reduction on train tickets
Indian Railways has made quoting Aadhaar necessary in order to qualify for discounts on train tickets in order to curb abuse and leakages.
- the noon meal
Without an Aadhaar card, students attending schools with government funding would not be able to get lunch.
Applying For Aadhar Card Correction Service in Thane
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.