Driving License Service in Pune
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best Driving License Service in Pune
In India, there are two sorts of driving licenses: learner’s and permanent. The permit is only valid for six months. A Permanent License may only be obtained one month after the Learner’s License was issued.
What You Must Do To Get a Driver’s License:
You must first receive a Learner’s License before applying for a Permanent License. With the consent of the applicant’s parents or legal guardians, a learner’s permit for a private motor vehicle with a 50 CC engine capacity and no gears can be acquired at the age of 16. A permanent license to apply for a private motor vehicle required to be at least 18 years old.
If you are at least 20 years old and hold a learner’s permit, you can get a commercial driver’s license. Furthermore, one must constantly be informed of traffic laws and rules.
You must apply an application for a learner’s license in the right format to your local transport office, together with two passport-sized pictures, evidence of your age and place of residence, a declaration of your physical fitness, and the required fee. Before you may take the learner’s test, you must have your documents confirmed. The application form is often accompanied by a guidebook covering traffic rules, signs, and regulations. After passing the learner’s test, you will be issued a learner’s license. If you fail the first time, you will be given another opportunity.
To apply for a permanent license, you must hold a current learner’s license. You must do so within 30 days of earning your learner’s permit and within 180 days of receiving your driver’s license. You should be familiar with driving, traffic rules, and automobile systems. You must bring a car with you to the driving test. If you pass the test, you will be issued a Permanent Driving Licence.
• People above the age of 16 but under the age of 18 are only authorized to ride motorcycles with engines up to 50 cc. They must obtain permission from their parents or guardians to do so.
• Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply for a license for both a motor vehicle and a motorbike with gears. Individuals above the age of 20 are eligible to receive a license to drive a transport vehicle, such as a taxi, autorickshaw, bus, or truck, which is a vehicle used to move people or goods for work or remuneration.
However, only individuals with a valid light motor vehicle (LMV) driving license for at least a year may be issued a learner’s permit to operate a medium or large commercial vehicle or passenger vehicle.
A learner’s permit is required before receiving a driver’s license.
Bring the following information to your local licensing authority’s zonal office:
• Forms 1–3 applications (and 1A for application by applicants of age 40 years or above for private vehicle driving licenses and for all applicants of commercial vehicle driving licenses.)
Documents/papers that are required
The learner application form must be submitted with the following documents:
1. Residence proof an authenticated copy of one of the following documents:
• Voter ID Card; Ration Card; Receipts for Electricity/Telephone/House Tax; Life Insurance Policy; Passport; Pay Slip Issued by Any Office of Central/State Government or Local Body
• Other authentic proof acknowledged by M.L.O. • Parental permission in a blood relation may be considered as residence proof provided parents submit their residence proof.
2. Attested copies of the following documents can be used as proof of age:
• A school transcript; a passport; a birth certificate; a certificate from the federal, state, or municipal governments; an identification card or voter certificate list; a PAN income tax card; or any other legitimate paperwork as determined by M.L.O.
1. Form No. 2: Application for a learner’s license with a passport-sized photograph
Form No. 1A, Medical Certificate It is required in the event of commercial licenses or if the applicant is over the age of 40 for private non-commercial autos. The certificate must have a passport-sized picture.
3. Application for a learner’s license with photographs, Form No. 3.
Form No. 1 Self-Declaration of Medical Fitness
P.S. – Don’t forget to bring the originals of any documents to which attested copies are being attached.
Qualifications: Permanent Authorization:
• You must have a current learner’s permit.
• You must apply within 30 days and within 180 days after receiving your learner’s license.
• You should be familiar with driving, traffic rules, and vehicle systems.
• Your original, genuine learner’s permit.
• Form No. 4 request
• A 50-rupee test fee.
• Proof of age and place of residence (as attested photocopy as well).
• A recent passport-sized photograph
• Form No. 5 for a business license.
• The vehicle types for which you are applying for a license.
• If you have category endorsements, your original driver’s license.
Remember to bring the above items, as well as your original paperwork.
How to Pass the Driving Test:
1. You may obtain the application form CMV 4 in two ways: via the inquiry counter or by downloading it online. If you opt to buy it at the counter, you must provide three photos the size of a ticket.
2. In order to be eligible for a driver’s license, you must provide the following documents:
• A current student license
• All paperwork for the car you wish to use for the driving test. This includes all required papers, such as the registration certificate, insurance policy certificate, tax obligation card, “Pollution under Control Certification,” and the health and fitness certificate if the vehicle is a transport vehicle.
• If you are taking the test while driving a transport vehicle, you will also need the CMV 5 certification, which your driving school will supply.
• Up-to-date key size photos; PUC certification; completely filled application form
3. To take the driving permit test, you must go to the RTO office and acquire a DL book for Rs. 40. You must also pay Rs. 50 for the driving test. To obtain a driving license, you must submit an application to the RTO along with the required papers.
The original charge for the driving license test was Rs. 50, however, in January 2017, the fee was increased to Rs. 300.
4. The driving test will almost certainly follow. A few road rules will be explained to you. If you passed the driving test, the screening authority will look into the status of your driving permit. If you pass the test, the Assistant RTO will grant you a driving license. If you passed the exam and paid the costs, you will be led to a room with a computer that will take your photo. Your license will be delivered to you the following day between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m.
Applying For Driving License Service in Pune?
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.