Aadhar Card Enrollment Center in Nashik
Hemant Enterprise is the Best Aadhar Card Enrollment Center in Nashik.
The aadhaar card is a 12-digit random number that acts as proof of identity and address for every Indian individual, including children, newborns, transgenders, and differently-abled people, “wherever and at any time” in India.
The Aadhar card has become the unique identifier for all Indian people, with the federal government making it mandatory for all government and non-government reasons. From the ordinary man’s identity to the unique identifying number of all people, the Aadhar card has been made mandatory for every Indian.
It is a one-of-a-kind identifying code with a 12-digit identification number supplied by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Indian government. This number serves as proof of address and identity for people all throughout India.
The Aadhar card is widely recognised as a significant step in transforming India into a digital society. It has altered the way government services are delivered and will continue to change the way government services are delivered, serving as a bridge between the government and the population.
Today, it is not only utilised as identity proof for Indian nationals, but it is also a critical document used by citizens for a variety of objectives such as obtaining government services and other benefits.
The introduction of the Aadhar card symbolises a significant shift in citizen-state relations from “We the people” to “We the government.” It has enormous profiling and surveillance possibilities. The card can promote growth by encouraging entrepreneurial activities. It can also help to guarantee that the funds are sent to the intended recipients. It also gives women immediate access to the money they make. Finally, UID might contribute to the development of a suitable health information system as well as the establishment of countrywide surveillance and diagnosis facilities for infectious disease service and research.
As previously said, the aadhar card is quite valuable and may be used as identification in any situations. In any event, another aadhaar law is being enacted and is termed a “cash bill,” despite the fact that there was a continual weight of opposition to passing the aadhaar bill as a cash bill while the government passed it.
How do you apply?
- Go to any approved Aadhaar enrollment centre in India with your identity and address proof, or just google aadhar centre near me.
- If your area is not featured on the online appointment application page, you must walk in to any nearby Aadhaar card centre without an appointment.
- You may obtain a free Aadhaar card application form(s) at the location, or you can download it online.
- To save time at the Aadhaar card centre, it is best to download, print, and bring the completed application form(s) with you.
- Your photo, fingerprints, and iris scan will be captured at the time of enrolment. Carefully evaluate the information you have supplied and make any necessary changes throughout the registration process. If you fail to check the details, you must visit an aadhar Seva Kendra.
- You will receive an acknowledgment slip during enrolment till you acquire your authentic Aadhaar Card copy.
- Your information will be centrally validated before you are granted an Aadhaar Card. After successful verification, you will receive an SMS and/or email notice, and your Aadhaar number will be printed and mailed to your address.
Who is eligible?
- Any Indian citizen, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), or foreign citizen residing in India is eligible to apply for an Aadhaar Card.
- An anyone of any age can apply for an Aadhaar number. A kid under the age of three does not need to provide biometric information, and in this instance, Aadhaar will be connected to the child’s parents or guardians.
- However, when the kid reaches the age of five, he or she must provide biometric information.
- A youngster who has enlisted for Aadhaar and is between the ages of 5 and 15 must provide biometric information again when he or she reaches the age of 15.
- This procedure of re-registration is required since a person’s biometrics vary with age.
- When a person is a youngster, his biometrics are different from when he is an adult.
- As identity Proof (Anyone of the following) Photo ID card, Ration card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License
- Proof of Address (Any of the following): Water, Electricity, and Telephone bills from the previous three months.
- Other documents: If no proof of identity or address is available, proof of relationship with the head of the family can be presented.
- Birth Certificate, PDS Card, MNREGA Job Card, ESIC Medical Card, or Pension Card, for example. Applicants can also seek the assistance of an Introducer, who is available at the enrolling centre and is notified by the Registrar.
It’s time to get ready. Aadhaar card processing typically takes 60 to 90 days. However, it may take longer owing to the thorough verification procedure used, as well as the backlog.
If an application has any flaws discovered during verification, rectification measures are conducted whenever possible; otherwise, a refusal notice requesting the resident to re-enroll is mailed.
The task for producing and delivering Aadhaar letters has been delegated to India Post. Printing and delivering Aadhaar letters to homes may take 3 to 5 weeks.
Aadhaar Card Facts You Should Know UIDAI was founded in 2009 with the mission of generating and assigning UID numbers to Indian citizens.
Enrollment is done by registrars through enrollment agencies under the UIDAI programme, and the government gives them with outcome-based financial aid.
Since August 2010, when the first such card was issued, the UIDAI has created around 67.38 crore Aadhaar numbers.
UIDAI has spent a total of Rs 4,906 crore since its start (as on August 31, 2014).
Aadhaar Card Applications:
- It is applicable in fields such as employment, education, pension plans, healthcare, insurance, property transactions, Public Distribution Systems, inclusion, and social security.
- MNREGA employees may get their pay on schedule and immediately into their bank accounts.
- Used for Know Your Customer (KYC) verification in insurance, Demat accounts, mutual fund schemes, landline and mobile phone transactions, automobile purchases, and new gas connections.
- Aadhar-based direct benefit transfer: The transfer of LPG subsidy is done only when an Aadhar card number is submitted to the authority, and the money is immediately deposited to the customer’s bank account. Simply link the bank account to the LPG number to receive the subsidy directly.
- Jan Dhan Yojana: The Pradhan Matrimonial Scheme The Aadhar card number is the sole document required to establish a bank account under the Jan Dhan Yojana. Benefits include a RuPay card, a free zero balance savings account, life and accident insurance, and so on.
- Passport in 10 days: If you have an Aadhar card, you may receive a passport in 10 days. In this case, police verification would be done later, as opposed to the former norm, which required police verification right away, wasting a lot of time. According to the new rules, obtaining a passport requires an Aadhar number.
- Digital locker: The Government of India created a digital locker system that maintains all personal documents on a government server and asks the individual to link his/her Aadhar card number.
- Voter card linking: To avoid fake voters, the Aadhar card is connected to a voter ID. Once the Aadhar card number is connected, a multiple voter ID card holder would be unable to use it illegally, because registration requires a voter ID card holder to be physically present and submit an Aadhar card to the booth officer for linking.
- Monthly pension: In order to get a monthly pension, all retirees in certain states must now register their Aadhar card numbers with their respective authorities. With this change, fraudulent cases involving phoney beneficiaries requesting pensions will be eliminated.
- Provident fund: Provident fund money will be distributed to account holders who have registered their Aadhar card number with the employee provident fund organisation, much as a pension (EPFO)
- For opening a new bank account: The aadhar letter given by UIDAI is now accepted by banks as legitimate proof to create a new bank account. It also acts as address proof, and there is no need to provide a slew of documents to banks for account opening.
- Digital life certificate: The Department of Electronics and IT has launched a digital life certificate called “Jeevan Praman for Pensioners,” which will eliminate the need for the pensioner to be physically present at the Pension Agency in order to receive a pension because all of the details can be accessed digitally by the agency.
- SEBI: The Securities and Exchange Board of India now recognizes Aadhar cards as proof of address for stock market investments.
Searching For Aadhar Card Enrollment Center in Nashik?
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.