Driving License Service in Nashik
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best Driving License Service in Nashik
In India, there are two sorts of driving licenses: learner’s licenses and permanent license’s. The learner’s permit is only valid for six months. A Permanent License can be obtained just one month after the Learner’s License was issued.
What You Must Do to Get a Driver’s License:
To receive a Permanent License, you must first obtain a Learner’s License. A learner’s permit for a private motor vehicle with a 50 CC engine capacity and no gears may be acquired at the age of 16 with the agreement of the applicant’s parents or legal guardians. A permanent licence to apply a private motor vehicle needs a minimum age of 18 years.
If you are at least 20 years old and hold a learner’s permit, you can get a commercial vehicle license. Furthermore, one must constantly be informed of the traffic standards and regulations.
You must apply an application for a learner’s license in the right format to your local transport office, together with two passport-sized pictures, evidence of your age and place of residence, a declaration of your physical fitness, and the required fee. Before you may take the learner’s test, your documents must be confirmed. Typically, the application form is accompanied by a handbook covering traffic rules, signs, and regulations. After passing the learner’s test, you will be issued a learner’s permit. If you do not pass the first time, you will be given another opportunity.
To apply for a permanent license, you must hold a current learner’s license. You must do so within 30 days of earning your learner’s permit and within 180 days of receiving your driver’s license. You should be familiar with driving, traffic rules, and vehicle systems. You must bring an automobile to the driving test. If you pass the test, you will be issued a Permanent Driving License.
- People above the age of 16 but under the age of 18 are only authorized to ride motorbikes with engines up to 50 cc. They must first obtain permission from their parents or guardians.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply for a license for both a motor car and a motorbike with gears. Individuals above the age of 20 are eligible to receive a license to drive a transport vehicle, such as a taxi, autorickshaw, bus, or truck, which is a vehicle used to move people or goods for work or remuneration.
However, only individuals who have had a valid driving license for a light motor vehicle (LMV) for at least a year may be issued a learner’s permit to operate a medium or large commercial vehicle or passenger vehicle.
To obtain a driver’s licence, you must first obtain a learner’s permit.
Bring the following information to your licensing authority’s local zonal office:
- Forms 1, 2, and 3 applications (and 1A for application by applicants of age 40 years or above for private vehicle driving licenses and for all applicants of commercial vehicle driving licenses.)
Documents and paperwork required:
The following documents must be submitted with the learner application form:
- Proof of residency a verified copy of one of the following documents:
- Voter ID card; Ration Card; Electricity/Telephone/House Tax Receipts; Life Insurance Policy; Passport; Pay Slip Issued by Any Office of Central/State Government or Local Body
- Other authentic proof acknowledged by M.L.O.
- The permission of parents in a blood relationship may be recognized as residence proof provided parents submit their residence proof.
- Attested copies of any of the following documents suffice as evidence of age:
- A school transcript; a passport; a birth certificate; a certificate from the federal, state, or municipal governments; an identification card or voter certificate list; a PAN income tax card; or any other authentic paperwork that M.L.O. considers acceptable.
- Form No. 2: Learner’s licence application with passport-sized photo
- Medical certificate, Form No. 1 A It is required for commercial licences and if the applicant is above the age of 40 for private non-commercial autos. A passport-sized photograph must be included on the certificate.
- Learner’s licence application with pictures, Form No. 3.
- Self-Declaration of Medical Fitness Form No. 1.
P.S. – Don’t forget to bring the originals of any documents you’re attaching attested copies of.
Qualifications for Permanent Permission:
- You must have a valid learner’s permit.
- You must apply within 30 days of receiving your learner’s license and within 180 days of receiving your driver’s license.
- You should be familiar about driving, traffic rules, and automobile systems.
- Your genuine, original learner’s permit.
- A request in Form No. 4.
- A test fee of 50 rupees.
- Proof of age and residence (as attested photocopy as well).
- A recent passport-size picture
- Form No. 5 in the case of a business license.
- The sorts of vehicles for which you are getting a license.
- Your original license, if you have category endorsements.
Remember to bring the above-mentioned items, as well as your original paperwork.
How to Take the Driving Test:
- You have two alternatives for obtaining the application form CMV 4, either through the inquiry counter or by downloading it online. If you opt to buy it from the counter, you must provide three photos the size of a ticket.
- In order to be eligible for a driver’s license, you must provide the following documents:
- A valid student license.
- All essential papers for the car you wish to use for the driving test. This includes all required papers, such as the registration certificate, insurance policy certificate, tax obligation card, “Pollution under Control Certification,” and, if the vehicle is a transport vehicle, the health and fitness certificate.
- If you are taking the test while driving a transport vehicle, you will additionally need the certification in form CMV 5, which will be issued by your driving school.
- Recent key size photographs; PUC certification; completely loaded application form
- To take the driving permit test, you must first visit the RTO office and acquire a DL book for Rs. 40. You will also be charged Rs. 50 for the driving test. To obtain a driving licence, you must submit an application to the RTO along with the necessary papers.
- The driving test will probably follow. You will be exposed to a few traffic laws. If you did well enough on the driving test, the screening authority will examine the status of your driving permit concern. If you pass the test, the Assistant RTO will issue an order for the issuing of your driving’s license. If you are one of the candidates who passed the exam and paid the costs, you will be led to a room with a computer that will take your photo. Your driving’s license will be provided to you the following day between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m.
Applying For Driving License Service in Nashik?
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.