Aadhar Card Correction Service in Nashik
Hemant Enterprise Provides Best Aadhar Card Correction Service in Nashik
HOW TO UPDATED AADHAAR CARD DETAILS ONLINE?
You may change your name, birth date, address, and gender information online. To make the adjustments, however, your cellphone number has to be connected to your Aadhaar.
The steps to amend your name, gender, date of birth, and address online on your Aadhar card are listed below:
Step 1: Go to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/.
Step 2: Select “Proceed to Update Aadhaar.”
Step 3: Input the Aadhaar number and captcha.
Step 4: Press the “Send OTP” button.
Step 5: Input the OTP that was issued to your registered cellphone number.
Step 6: After that, click “Update Demographics Data.”
Step 7: On the next screen, check the appropriate boxes before clicking “Proceed.”
Step 8: The modifications may be made on the next page. Next, upload the necessary file.
Step 9: The following is a review of the data that has been input.
Step 10: After that, send the modification request. The Update Request Number (URN) may be used to keep tabs on the progress of an address update.
AADHAAR CORRECTION THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
When completing and submitting the Aadhaar rectification form, you must bear the following things in mind:
- Only capital letters are allowed while filling out the form.
- The Aadhaar rectification form is the exact same as the Aadhaar enrollment form. Only the 28-digit EID, which includes your enrollment number as well as the date and time stamp, should be filled out.
- Make careful you only offer current information.
- When requesting a correction, you must provide the whole address. Note that this address will get the updated Aadhaar card.
- You must supply legitimate supporting papers with current information. For instance, if you want to change your address, make sure the proof of address papers reflect the new location.
- If you don’t have the original papers on hand, you may submit a photocopy that has been authenticated by a gazetted official or notary.
- If you supply any erroneous information, the application can be refused.
HOW DO YOU VERIFY THE STATUS OF YOUR AADHAAR CHANGE?
After submitting the change request, you will get a UTR (unique request number), which may be used later to verify the progress of the modification. Here’s how to verify the status afterwards.
- Go to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status
- Enter the UTR number and the Aadhaar card number (without slashes)
- You will learn the status. You may download your new aadhaar card online and begin using it if it is pending approval or if it has already been authorised.
AADHAAR UPDATE: HOW OFTEN CAN DETAILS BE CHANGED? EXPLAINED
How many times can the modifications be made?
The UIDAI website demonstrates that
- Twice in a person’s lifetime, you may alter their names.
- Their gender can only be altered once.
- The date of birth (DOB) may also be modified once in a lifetime, provided that the current state of the D0B is declared or approximately known. (Only unconfirmed DOBs may have their date of birth amended.
- There is no restriction on how often you may update your picture.
What papers will be needed?
According to the UIDAI website, users must provide a scanned copy of the proof of identification (POI) papers, such as a passport, driver’s licence, voter ID card, etc., in the event of name changes. In the event of an address, proof of address papers (POA) such bank statements or passbooks, ration cards, water bills, etc. In the event of updating gender, no papers are necessary.
A PVC Aadhaar Card with extra security elements including holograms, microtext, ghost pictures, guilloché Patterns, invisible logos, etc. was released by UIDAI in the year 2020. Any Aadhaar bearer may purchase a PVC Aadhaar card from the UIDAI website.
AADHAR LINK TO VOTER ID:
The Election Commission launched a campaign to integrate Aadhar cards with voter ID cards in 2022. The law enacted in the parliament refutes the Union Government’s assertion that this linkage would be voluntary. According to the guidelines published by the Union Government, the only “valid reason” for a person to not connect their Aadhar Card with the Voter ID Card is if they do not have one. The election authorities claimed “orders from above to push voters into attaching these papers.”
9 ACTIVITIES YOU CAN’T DO WITHOUT AN AADHAAR
- your new emergency contact number
The majority of your commercial and governmental transactions will be based on your Aadhaar. The government may soon make Aadhaar necessary for the purchase of shares and mutual funds in addition to the several other purposes for which it is now required.
- income tax return
The government has made it mandatory to include Aadhaar while submitting an income tax return.
- PAN card
If you want to apply for a permanent account number, Aadhaar is now required (PAN). An Aadhaar number must be connected to an already-existing PAN.
- Employment Provident Funds Account
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made tying a provident fund account to Aadhaar mandatory.
- Mobile phone number
To get a new phone number, you must provide your Aadhaar number. Additionally, the current number must be connected to Aadhaar.
Students must provide their Aadhaar numbers when applying for federal scholarships and other financial aid programmes.
The Aadhaar card has been classified as one of the required papers for obtaining for a passport by the Ministry of External Affairs. Without your Aadhaar, you won’t be able to get a passport.
- Discounts on train tickets
Indian Railways has made quoting Aadhaar necessary in order to get discounts on train tickets in order to stop abuse and leakages.
- midday meal
Without an Aadhaar card, students at government-funded schools would not be able to get midday meals.
Applying For Aadhar Card Correction Service in Nashik
Providing Easy Process &
Yes Hemant Enterprises operates in Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
Yes…! Hemant Enterprises provides Marriage Regsitration service inMumbai, Tahne, Palghar, Nashik, Pune.
The Head office of Hemant Enterprises is located in Mumbai Khar.